Top Menu

Why am I not getting my UMW Journal?

The UMW Journal is sent to active, retired and associate UMWA members who are current in their dues, as well as those who have paid for a subscription. If you have recently moved, you need to notify your local union or District office with your new address. If you are current in your dues, have not moved recently and are not getting your Journal, contact the UMWA Communications office at 703-291-2405.

Become an Associate Member

united mine workers journal

hound dog

Music, Books, Movies

I need a union

UMWA Kerr Scholarship

contact Congress

United Mine Workers of America seal

United Mine Workers
of America

18354 Quantico Gateway Drive
Suite 200
Triangle, VA 22172