Top Menu

Can I get a copy of the number of hours I have vested toward my pension?

To get answers regarding this and other pension related inquiries, please go to, or call the UMWA Health and Retirement Funds office nearest you:

Main Office 800-291-1425
Sumiton, AL 205-648-4500
Herrin, IL 618-985-8362
Evansville, IN 812-434-0819
Madisonville, KY 270-824-8199
Pikeville, KY 606-432-1072
Johnstown, PA 814-262-1011
Washington, PA 724-229-5402
Price, UT 435-650-4671
Castlewood, VA 276-762-0155
Beckley, WV 304-256-2601
Chapmanville, WV 304-855-3735
Fairmont, WV 304-367-1400

Become an Associate Member

united mine workers journal

hound dog

Music, Books, Movies

I need a union

UMWA Kerr Scholarship

contact Congress

United Mine Workers of America seal

United Mine Workers
of America

18354 Quantico Gateway Drive
Suite 200
Triangle, VA 22172