Source: Union Plus
Medicare Health Insurance for Union Members and Retirees
Many union members and retirees with original Medicare (Part A and Part B) coverage are looking for additional insurance to help limit out-of-pocket costs.
The resources offered by eHealth can help you navigate your Medicare Plan options and choose the right Medicare plan for you and your spouse, based on your budget and needs. eHealth can provide information about many different insurance companies and Medicare plans at no additional cost to you with no obligation to enroll.
If you need personalized help over the phone, you can call a licensed insurance agent at 888-680-4770 (TTY users 711) Monday through Friday, 8 am – 8 pm Eastern Time.
Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
Medicare supplement insurance coverage can include:
- Foreign travel
Medicare Advantage Plans
Medicare Advantage may cover:
- Most Medicare Part A (hospital coverage) covered services (Hospice will remain covered through Medicare)
- Medicare Part B (medical insurance coverage) covered services
- Medicare Part D Prescription drug coverage
- Wellness programs
- Maximum out-of-pocket charges
Medicare Prescription Drug Plans
Medicare Prescription Drug coverage (Part D) may cover:
- Prescription drugs
- Generally does not cover over-the-counter medications
Visit Union Plus to find out more!