Be An International Representative!

The UMWA is accepting applications for International Representatives.


Positions that may become available are determined by the International Office as opportunities present themselves. All positions may require relocation to other Regions or Districts within the United States and Canada and could potentially require relocation to the metropolitan Washington, DC area.

Any positions that become available within the UMWA require full time employees, on 24-hour call seven days per week as necessary. All positions involve extensive travel and possibly extended periods away from an employee’s home location.


Applications can be obtained by contacting:

International Personnel Department


or by sending a resume to:

United Mine Workers of America

18354 Quantico Gateway Drive,

Suite 200,

Triangle, VA 22172-1779